The computer servers behind MeL and MeLCat are changing which will result in some service interruptions November 18 through December 11.
Specifically, MeLCat requesting will be turned off November 18, 12:01am and will be restored by December 11.
MeL databases direct access will not be affected when done from within a school/library.
MeL databases remote access (via driver’s license/state I.D. or MeLCat library account) and MeL Discovery Search across multiple MeL databases will be turned off December 2, 12:01am.
All will be restored by December 11.
- New public access computers were installed this summer!
- We’ve increased Internet speed for library computers as well as wireless devices.
- Computer classes are now drop-in; registration is no longer required.
- New class: Using Excel and Word to create mailing labels.
- A fun Family Read Aloud – details inside!
Plus, Sunday hours return for the school year beginning September 13th! Enjoy, and thank you for using and supporting your Library!
With your library card you can now borrow Odilo eBooks. Odilo is a new collection similar to our popular Download Destination service. You can read Odilo eBooks in a browser or download them to your Mac, PC or mobile device. Get started by visiting the Digital Collections page then click on Odilo to start browsing!